|Shaver Outdoor Wood Furnaces provide hot water
to be used in conjunction with existing forced air or radiant heating
- The chance of carbon monoxide build-up in your home is
totally eliminated by using wood in an outside furnace..
- The chance of a gas explosion from your furnace in your home is eliminated
because all burning takes place outside now..
- Indoor pollutants of harmful gases and fumes are eliminated.
- Eliminates the chance of chimney and flu fires from your furnace
- Lower utility bills dramatically! Wood is very
cheap or in many cases FREE! You can
eliminate your gas,
oil or electric bill simply by using a Shaver Outdoor Wood Furnace.
Wood hasn't gone up in price for years and is very plentiful. In many
cases our customers have enough wood standing (and falling) on their
property to keep them in firewood for life! Stop that $3000
LP bill NOW!
- Owners of our Shaver Outdoor Furnace are also using up to
25 to 50% less
wood compared to other heating methods. Since the Shaver can burn
larger pieces of wood it will dramatically reduce the time loading the
furnace and the time spent cutting
wood - and there is no splitting. Plus the wood burns better and more completely. Costs for large round pieces are also significantly less than for
shorter pieces of split wood. You can get this type of wood for $90 a cord
(or less) compared
to $120-140 a cord.
- Heating with wood outside of the
house is HEALTHIER and CLEANER! No more smoke, ashes,
bark, bugs, dark and sooty walls, black
piles and trash in the house. Instead of moving the wood and mess indoors
- the boiler is outdoors
- next to the wood. And the mess is OUTSIDE!
- A Shaver outdoor wood furnace improves
your indoor air quality and can alleviate respiratory and allergy problems
caused by burning wood (and even LP, oil and gas) indoors.
- The house is always less drafty when heating with the outside
wood boiler because there is no
fire inside the house drawing in cold outside air to replace
the air burned up in combustion.
Thermostat control provides your home with controllable, reliable, steady
and even heat.
- Heating hot water with your Shaver
Furnace will save you $30-60 a month alone! It takes care of all your hot water needs; the element in your hot water heater
may never need come on again. You will never run out of
- A 20-Year Limited Warranty and a 5
Year ON-SITE Warranty covers the entire furnace,
tanks, firebox, frame etc. There's a 30-year and lifetime warranty on the
roof and siding. Pumps, draft fan and thermostat are guaranteed for one
- Safety! The fire is outside in an
- The Shaver removes dangerous fire hazards from your home or
other building because all
of the burning takes place outside, away from the house. Our furnace is made to be situated
out in the yard, away from the house. The usual distance is 50 to 120
feet but can it be as close as10 feet or as far away as 200
feet (or more). We have a customer that has a furnace
325 feet from his home and si very happy.
- Outdoor furnaces remove the dangers of wood stove fires in the house. Any fire department that compares the safety of indoor units versus outdoor ones will
declare hands down that outdoor furnaces are the
winners. This safety feature is usually reflected in
rates. In fact many insurers won't insure a home that
has wood only heat (indoors). I found that out for myself!
- With no circuit boards and electronics and no fan on the
our unit is simpler and safer.
- The Shaver Furnace is all about easy maintenance and fewer parts requiring
service. You don't need costly electrical gadgets and gizmos to cause you problems down the road. This is a proven design of over
simple and efficient", is our motto.
- One furnace can heat several buildings
so there is no need to purchase a furnace or other heat source for
Simply run a 2 extra PEX pipes to the building, shop or garage
- or even a driveway or walkway- that you want to heat (
keep ice-free). Heat garages, barns and shops without an existing furnace!
- Heat your spa, hot tub and swimming
pool while heating your domestic hot water all summer long!
- Homes, cabins, commercial buildings
such as motels, factories and restaurants can all be heated
cheaper and easily with our furnaces.
Simple, clean and efficient, one furnace can heat your house,
garage, swimming pool, hot tub,
greenhouse or factory.*
Adams said, "Wood burning stoves may not only save people
money on their heating bills this winter, but also are a clean
alternative to electric or gas furnaces."
Scott Josiah, state forester
with the Nebraska Forest Service at UNL, said "There also
are environmental benefits to using wood heat. Wood heat
produces little pollution and is environmentally friendly,
especially when wood is used in a high-efficiency wood burning
stove and where firewood is a readily available resource."
The bottom line? Heating
with an outdoor wood furnace is an extremely viable and inexpensive heating
a BROCHURE (PDF FIle)
SHAVER OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACE
Superior Wood Furnace!