Layaway Fast Facts:
• ANY model can be put on layaway.
• A Layaway contract is six (6) months maximum.
• The Service Fee on all new Layaway contracts is $5.
• The Cancellation Fee on all new Layaway contracts is $20.
• A 10% down payment is collected when merchandise is put into Layaway
• $1000 a month thereafter, until paid in full. The last payment may be made before is is loaded onto our truck or before it is crated to be shipped by freight.
• As long as the payments are made on time, the merchandise will be held for you.
• Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock two (2) months after a missed payment, and will have to be repurchased at the current price at that time..
• If Layaway merchandise is returned to stock, you are eligible for a refund minus Service and Cancellation Fees for a one year period.
• We will not put the tin (color) on a furnace until it is paid for in full.
• A furnace will not be crated for freight shipping until it is paid for in full.
Layaway Transaction Rules
• You can use one or any combination of these acceptable payment options: cash (no cash by mail!), check by mail, check by phone, credit card. Mail payments can only be made with a check.
• Person initiating Layaway must be the same person finalizing Layaway.
• If you make a payment that is less than the minimum amount due; your
payment due date is not advanced to the monthly cycle. You are still obligated to fulfill the rest of the current payment balance before the system will advance your next payment due date.
• Customers can receive only one price adjustment on advertised items within seven (7) days of the initial Layaway date.
• No price adjustments are allowed on clearance items.
• Partial refunds will be completed when you make the final payment .
Note: Maryland layaway fee law is as follows:
• Layaway is subject to a single non-refundable service fee after seven (7) days.
• AR State Sales Tax (9%) will be charged on the fee amount.
• Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock thirty (30) days after a missed payment.
<< BACK HOME
<< Financing a wood furnace